My Dad had a free 2 night stay at the cutest little 12 bedroom Inn in Midway that he had to use by the end of March and wasn't going to be able to. So he and my mom volunteered to watch our kids for 2 nights and let Bill and I go use it. I was in HEAVEN!! Two days to do NOTHING but take long baths, watch movies, shop, sleep, and eat. Just what I needed! The first night we were there we went to Dairy Keen. No, not Dairy Queen. I made a spur of the moment decision to get a hamburger. The second hamburger I've had at a restaurant in over 10 years....so we had to document. (The first one was a few months ago at Five Guys Burgers and Fries....and it was MUCH better. I'm afraid another 10 year stretch of no burgers has begun.)

If you were out and about in the evening the Inn would "turn down" your bed for you....complete with a rose and chocolates. Bill was so excited that I made him pose for this picture! :)

The last morning we were there we woke up to S-N-O-W!! When will it stop?!?

THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!
If you were out and about in the evening the Inn would "turn down" your bed for you....complete with a rose and chocolates. Bill was so excited that I made him pose for this picture! :)
The last morning we were there we woke up to S-N-O-W!! When will it stop?!?
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!
2 comments:
So fun! I'm glad ya'll were able to get away for a couple of nights. It definetly makes parenthood worth it again after a little break.
You seriously don't eat hamburgers? Why not? Ever heard of Red Robin?=) By far my favorite, so good, and a weakness. But I've had to resist for the sake of loosing all this post 3 children baby weight. But, when I loose it, I'll celebrate by going there!
Aunt Curry and Aunt Caddy did most of the babysitting..ha ha! Looks fun though War! Love you both. Oh and I've got you beat- I don't think I've EVER gotten a burger at a restaurant.
Post a Comment