-Gretchen, Chiara, Jasmine, Shayna, Bridget-
I'm one of those lucky people that can call my cousins my best friends! I have been inseparable from my 4 cousins from the moment I was born. We took off for a girls weekend in St. George this past weekend. The weather was truly unfortunate.....but thank goodness you don't need good weather for shopping, stuffing your face full of food, laughing, and talking until the wee hours of the morning!! Couldn't get any better! (Oh wait...it could have....if only I could have been able to convince my cousins to do the "tickle train"....but alas, they think they are too old for such things....rude!!)
I was also able to see and play with my 2 sisters Carly and Cailey who live in St. George. Carly plays soccer for Dixie State and Cailey goes to cosmetology school at Taylor Andrews.
5 comments:
You were NOT to post that last picture! We had way to much fun!
Sounds awesome!! Can't wait for our turn to play! :)
I'm glad you had fun! I'm jealous that I didn't get to hang out with all you sis's though :(
i wish people would quit posting hideous pictures of me on the internet...but yes it was a fantastic time with some fabulous ladies!
Chiara!
What a fun get a way with the girls! You look amazing and I can't believe how big you sisters are!!! In my mind, they are still 3 and 5 years old! Hope all is well.
Love
Katie
Post a Comment