Wednesday, June 3, 2009

~GREAT BRAINS~

The boys have finally finished their "Great Pain"
projects at school....I mean, "Great BRAINS."
Silly me! ;)-

If you need to know ANYTHING about Football....
Madden is your man!


And those of you dying to know everything about Pokemon....
ask Mason....but beware....
he doesn't stop talking once he starts!

12 comments:

Jill said...

Silly Chiara, how could you confuse 'pain' and 'brain.' I mean, these kids did their whole projects by themselves, right? Ha ha I love Madden's Blaze uniform, the dress fits perfectly! Love it!

mIcHeLLe said...

sooo cute! and I 100% agree...Great Pains. Kase keeps talking about how cool Madden looked :)

Curry said...

Ha Ha.... Man I love your kids so much. You have made it SO easy not to want kids of my own. Yours are going to be hard to compete with.I might come play tomorrow so you can help me with that "project" (wink wink) Love you
Currshiz

Tiffany W. said...

Umm.... I am pretty sure Mom put those projects together!! You didn't even attempt to TRY and make it look like they did it!!! :)

Chiara said...

Oh Tiffany....little do you know. I've trained my boys well. They are as anal and OCD as myself. Honestly - they did 97% of their posters by themselves. Of course I coached from the sidelines....but I don't just do their work for them. I can teach Connor if you want me to! ;)-

Caddy Haycock said...

I love your boys so dang much! They are so cute! I can't believe that I couldn't make it to any of Maddens football games :( Well I'm sure they both did amazing and you're a wonderful mommy :) Love you all!

Elizabeth said...

I thought the same thing as Tiffany. You should have seen a project of Natalie's. SO clear that I didn't help at all. So I can just drop her off after I trip to Utah and you can "teach" her for me.

Thelin Family said...

Your boys are so cute. You are Bill seem like such fun parents.
I do worry when the projects start coming with my kids if my creativity will come back or if my brain truly has turned to mom mush!

mle said...

Nicely done boys! We miss you guys, please come and play with us this summer-please, please, please, please. I will even get ride of Jack-Jack while you are here:)

Katie said...

Chiara! Your blog background is soo trendy and up to date. Beautiful really. And I suppose you have cute kids to ;)

Mike and Chelsi said...

OH MY GOODNESS YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG THEY ARE!! I LOVE THE BATH PICTURES TOO! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

Lars said...

I can't believe you just volunteered to help someone else's kid do their poster. I mean, I can, because your that kind of person--fabulous! But the Great Brains are a Great Pain--so in that way...

Congratulations on making it through!