Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"It's NAINING!"



That means it is R-A-I-N-I-N-G in Macksen language!
We have had our fair share of awesome (well...awesome if your house didn't flood) rain storms the past 10 days. Macks wakes up every morning says, "Mama, naining?" We have spent hours outside running through the rain, dancing, splashing, singing, and just being silly.
I LOVE summer rain storms!





Don't ask about Macks' lovely orange construction hat....I don't know why but Mason and Madden were SURE he needed to wear it.

9 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

ahhh i love them! ha war you look so cute in that hat you need to wear hats more often love you can't wait to play TOMORROW!

Jill said...

Ha ha I can almost picture Macks as an older man in that first picture...weird I know. I love these! My favorite is the last pic ha ha! And I'm so proud of you for wearing that cute hat!

Carly Knibbe said...

haha i love these boys so dang cute!

Elizabeth said...

Not awsome rain becuase that is when we should have been enjoying the nice sunny Utah weather!

Caddy Haycock said...

Sunny rain storms are incredible! Rain storms anytime are incredible..ha ha. I love your boys so much! I want to come play in the rain with them soon. Love you all!

MF said...

What is with Mason in the last picture? What are his arms doing?
Funny funny boys.

Lars said...

Well, it matches of course! (the hat & their shirts).

Mike and Chelsi said...

so so cute i love the rain me and carly had some good times in the rain!! your boys are so big!

Tiffany W. said...

I want a hat just like yours! Be prepared to tell me where I can get one... or I just might steal it while I am there! ;) Looks like fun! I love you!