Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rare occasion

It's a rare occasion when we are ready early enough on Sundays to snap a few pictures before church....but it happened this past Sunday so we took advantage of it.

And yes, Marley is going to out grow all 3 boys before too long. She is in the 95% for weight and 97% for height.

Of course the only one Marley decides to smile in is the one where Macks decides to pull this face

Matching with a little girl is WAY more fun than matching my boys

9 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

ah mar looks SO cute! ha i love these pics! Chubbers can't wait for auntie may may to come home!

Jill said...

Ha these are so cute! I love these little ones! Chiara you look gorgeous, and I love the matching :) Keep it up, woman!

Julie said...

Cute pictures! Marley is too cute! I just want to squeeze her!

Elizabeth said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her!

Caddy Haycock said...

It is so funny to see your boys hold Marl-she's just about the same size as them ha ha. Your kids are so adorable!

Lars said...

Beautiful...the girls that is!
Great photos.

BTW you have a new fan. Guess who keeps talking about your family and going to your house. :0)

Cambry said...

Maybe Marley will be the 6' goddess destined to come from your parents' genes. I always wondered how none of the Haycock gals got WNBA height. Your kidlets are gorgeous!

Mike and Chelsi said...

oh my she is getting so big i love it!!! and you have the cutest kids i swear i love it!!!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Gorgeous family! I love looking at your pictures! I can't believe how big Marley is getting!