"What? Chiara has a nephew? I didn't know that!"
Well - I do. His name is Henry. His parents are my brother Carson and his girlfriend Nicole.
Henry is small....a little different looking, but VERY smart. His mom and dad posted a funny video of him on youtube. Check it out.....
7 comments:
We have one talented nephew! Famous too ;)
Wow... That's all I have to say. Hope my kids can live up to their nephew Henry. He's got quite the dancing moves.
I'm scared!
i can't stop laughing
ok, so I just peed my pants...at work...thanks.
Oh my heavens, they are putting this out there for the whole world to see. It's one thing to have these little family secrets and to keep it in the family, but now?
Gordy - I'd be careful what you say...
Henry hates you now like he does Pooty...
Hope he doesn't bite your face off or pee in your mouth whilst you is sleeping....
Post a Comment