Ha ha you're too funny. You make me excited to be a mom...sortof ;) Too bad Mason's teacher is too on top of things ha ha! I loved that part.
What a precious baby girl!
oh i love my little chubbers and has she told you lately i am her favorite aunt? because i am she tells me ALL the time!
omg, she is so dang cute....just gorgeous!
I feel ya!! I could watch Amelie sleep all day........ little angel face when they are asleep!! and I love the mid sleep giggles. Marley is such a chub!! i love it!! Amelie is still a little squirt, dang!
I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks! Too cute!
Oh, this is SO sweet! I love sleeping pics!
I used to have a precious little girl like this. What happened?
What? I'm still little AND precious! ;)-
Ohhhhhh! A little slice of heaven!
I just realized that my comment on this post was supposed to be for the School Carnival post..oops! Love that Mar Mar! So cute!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ha ha you're too funny. You make me excited to be a mom...sortof ;) Too bad Mason's teacher is too on top of things ha ha! I loved that part.
What a precious baby girl!
oh i love my little chubbers and has she told you lately i am her favorite aunt? because i am she tells me ALL the time!
omg, she is so dang cute....just gorgeous!
I feel ya!! I could watch Amelie sleep all day........ little angel face when they are asleep!! and I love the mid sleep giggles. Marley is such a chub!! i love it!! Amelie is still a little squirt, dang!
I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks! Too cute!
Oh, this is SO sweet! I love sleeping pics!
I used to have a precious little girl like this. What happened?
What? I'm still little AND precious! ;)-
Ohhhhhh! A little slice of heaven!
I just realized that my comment on this post was supposed to be for the School Carnival post..oops! Love that Mar Mar! So cute!!
Post a Comment