Sunday, June 21, 2009

Too bad they're related.....

Macks cannot get enough of his cousin Violet. I always refer to her as "Vi-Vi" and somehow Macks' rendition sounds like "Boppy." He always wants to kiss her. And we aren't talking like a sweet, fast little kiss....we are talking about a K-I-S-S!!





And this is what happens when I tell him he needs to stop kissing her.
Talk about a broken heart!!


7 comments:

Jill said...

Ha ha ha oh my word this is too funny. If Colter wasn't asleep I'd be laughing loudly! I love Malcom watching in the background ha ha. Poor Macks, that face is so sad!

mIcHeLLe said...

how funny is that!! I love Malcom in the background like "dude, why would you want to kiss my SISTER?"...ha! I actually remember kissing my cousins...but we were like 12. ha!

Shayna said...

i understand, macks. i don't ever want to stop kissing her either!

Cambry said...

I love it! That second one is a doozy--PG-13, probably.

Cooper Family said...

Such a cute crying face! He is just getting some practice in before it really counts!

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

I sure love my little Maximo!