Saturday, July 18, 2009

Giving in....

Sometimes I get soooo sick and tired of the WHINING....
that I just end up giving in.....


At least for now he seems to have forgotten the part about wanting it dyed green....or black.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring with this child!?!?!

12 comments:

Janessa said...

Wow, you are such a nice mom!!!

Tiffany W. said...

Tell him I will dye it green AND black for him when I get there!!! ;)

Jill said...

Ha ha love this kid. I love how it looks like Macks is giving him 'pounds' in that picture! What a nice birthday present you gave to Madden ha ha.

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

I think it would look great died green. Go for it Madster!

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

Ok, the word should have been dyed, not died. Sorry!

Caddy Haycock said...

seriously..coolest thing ever. madden has awesome style already ha ha. like you said the other day though..just wait until he's a teenager! good luck! ;)please keep it like this and let him dye it black yes?

WRYUN said...

Suhweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! Ryan will be so jealous, and Spencer too for that matter!

Kristie said...

Too cute! Love your new pic for the blog! Looks like you have been super busy and having lots of fun!

Katie Shelley said...

What a stud!!! I have to meet him! And look at cute little Mackson! He melts my heart! Hope all is well! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

haha! i love it! what a spunky kid and what a COOL mom:)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

LOL! That's awesome! You are one cool mom for sure!

Kelli said...

That is so funny. My little girl Kate was so worried that if we had a boy I didn't know how to do mohawks. Looks like you have that one down...what a stud!