Monday, July 13, 2009

Someone is getting.....

...too big for her bassinet. I'll cry in private later.


But until she falls out at least twice I'm keeping her right here in my room next to me. This poor girl is going to be forced to stay in every stage longer than she'd probably like....for the rest of her life. I've got it all planned out....just you wait and see!

9 comments:

Carly Knibbe said...

loveeeee this girl! why does she have to get big so fast!?

Lindsey said...

haha! that is funny! what a little cutie she is... and she is getting big!

Mike and Chelsi said...

oh that is so sad! but she is so cute!its not fair how fast they grow huh?

theolsonfamily said...

It looks like its time for another! hehe

Katie said...

So I'm a little behind with my Father's Day post...I'm trying to catch up Honey, get off my back! Ahem, now back to your post...If you truly want to bassinet longer I've got one you can borrow that will buy you another foot of growth if you're interested :) Let me know...

Jill said...

Ha ha oh Chiara you can cry anywhere! No one would blame you ha ha. Love that little one!

The Holverson Family said...

I hate the growing up stuff!! I can hardly believe how big and cute she is!! Time flys!

Elizabeth said...

Wait I thought you still wanted 3 or 4 kids!?! I know we have a piece of paper for HS with all their names on it. :)
I thought you were going to keep her little until I got there!

WRYUN said...

Seriously, just "forget" the b/c and have another one, then you can have the bassinet a little longer. Like 2 years longer...She really is a doll! And it's sad how fast they grow, you never believe it until they're your own ;(