Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a few more.....

"Mason, you can't wear that red sweat band on your wrist to church."

"Why not?"

"Because it's just not something that you should wear to church...."

"Well, that's not very fair. If Madden gets to wear his ridiculous mohawk to church I should be able to wear my sweat band."

Bill looks at me, shrugs his shoulders and says, "I think he has a point."

So.....off we went to church with Mason in his red sweat band
and Madden with his mohawk.

You could say it was a proud mother moment!! ;)-

Aunt Caddy took a few more pictures and
worked some photoshop magic....
then Aunt Cailey cut it all off.
Okay, not ALL off....just a LOT shorter and more respectable like! :)

2 comments:

Caddy Haycock said...

Woah..now the whole world gets to see my nooby editing skills..sorry! ha ha. Oh and it sounds like I've got to get some pictures with Mas and his sweat band!

Tiffany W. said...

love Madden and the piano... AWESOME!!!