We had more fun then our little hearts (and my old tired body) could handle this past weekend. Ward breakfast, HUGE slip n' slide, fireworks, BBQ's, swimming, wiggle car races, tie-dying T-shirts...you name it, we did it!




Uncle Buck teaching Marley some tricks


Her hand/fist is in her mouth 90% of the time

BBQ with friends

Tie-dying fun

SLIP N' SLIDE

Madden went a little crooked and ended up going half way down the hill straight on the grass. His poor back took the wrath and still hurts him 4 days later.

All tuckered out at the end of the day...we all wish we could fall sleep as well as Mar-Mar


Uncle Buck teaching Marley some tricks
Her hand/fist is in her mouth 90% of the time
BBQ with friends
Tie-dying fun
SLIP N' SLIDE
Madden went a little crooked and ended up going half way down the hill straight on the grass. His poor back took the wrath and still hurts him 4 days later.
All tuckered out at the end of the day...we all wish we could fall sleep as well as Mar-Mar
We were up way too early in the mornings and in bed way too late at night.....and we'll pay for it for the next week, but it was worth it! The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I'm a big baby when it comes to thinking of the men and women who fought and still fight for our country....it doesn't take much to bring me to tears. If I close my eyes I can take myself back to 1986 and can picture me, my brother Cody, and our neighbor David standing on our back deck in West Valley City....complete with our tennis racket guitars and our homemade toilet paper roll/tinfoil microphones....rocking out to "Coming to America" by Neil Diamond.
Ahhhh - the memories! How I love memories!
11 comments:
Wow! What a jammed pack 4th! I think Miss Marley could win Baby Miss America for sure :)
i love all the little 4th of july outfits and marley's headband!!! cute!!
I love the picture of your father with all the kids. Oh wait, there isn't one.
We are totally jamming to 'Coming to America' with tennis racket guitars and tin foil microphones when I get there. Can't think of anything I would rather do with you!!!
chiara marley's fist is in her mouth 90% of the time because she is starving and you never feed her. i mean look at the child she is skin and bones.
wow! It looks like you guys had a busy and fun 4th! Marley is just adorable! I love all the pics!
Wow! Ya'll had a jam packed, fun-filled to the brim 4th! I'm comin' out there next year! =)
Wonderful 4th of July weekend that has now drug into a full week! ha ha. I have loved seeing your family everyday! I can't get enough of you!
Phew, I got a little winded just reading about all these activities! Just kidding, I wish it could be like that all the time! Such a cute family :)
However I'm disappointed I've never heard about this "Coming to America" concert back in '86 until now! That is amazing!
oh so cute mar is so stinkin beautiful i love her!!! and it sounds like you guys had so much fun!!!
We have plasma cars too and just love them. We actually keep them in our house and ride them all over our hardwood floors. I am lovin' your blonde boys too! And thanks for the motivation to update my blog. And no, we haven't braved the public with the whole clan yet, thanks to your post about Target. I remembered it didn't go well for you so I have avoided it thus far. 4 hasn't been too bad for me. Not easy but not as bad as 2 or 3.
Post a Comment