Monday, July 13, 2009

Our very own beach....

It's not very often that us Utah folk get to play at the beach....
on a daily basis....





but lucky for us the lake in our neighborhood put in a few "beaches."
So as long as there isn't snow on the ground, we'll be there!!

5 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

oh my gosh! That is so awesome! I wish our neighborhood wood put in beaches around our lakes and bag the stupid ducks! ;) Looks aweseome!

theolsonfamily said...

I want to play!

Jill said...

Umm, where was our invitation to come hang out at the awesome beach?! I would be all over that! Looks like so much fun :) Love those kiddos!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So fun! We'll have to make a stop there when we come out in a couple of weeks.

Lars said...

And it's less misty than the actual coast.