I was lucky enough to have my 2 best friends from high school come and visit for a week. I shipped all the boys off to Nani and Papa's and played with my girls like we were still in high school! We ate everything in sight, stayed up way too late every night, shopped more in one week than I've shopped in a year, and laughed until our stomachs ached (or until we almost peed our pants....) Pure bliss I tell you!

My sweet husband threw a surprise birthday party for me to celebrate my birthday while they were here! I don't know why he made such a big deal out of my birthday this year....I'm only 23. I guess he just really loves me! ;)- Thanks babe!
All the girls
LOVE those Geilmann girls!!
With Shayna and Vi..
.it is so fun having them live just around the corner!
My mom made me a cake....forgive her....she has early alzehimers and obviously thought I was turning 30 this year instead of 23. Silly mom!!
My sisters made me watch the "FRIENDS" episode where they all turn 30.
7 comments:
Happy birthday Chiara! 23 can be a big deal, I mean you're that much closer to one-quarter century. So I can totally understand why everyone needed to fuss. You'll always be 23 to me (especially since I'm way older.)
Wish that was life everyday!!! :) I miss you already... Happy Birthday Ki-Ki!
Happy belated birthday. I got Bill's message about your surprise birthday party after the fact. I am really sad I missed it! We could have totally come too. Looks like is was a great week!
Awww, Happy Birthday to you!!!! You're a stunning 23 yr. old, silly mom's can't make the right numbers on the cake....
happy birthday!! and friends will always make you feel better in any situation haha!
So what's with madden's cutoff???
Happy belated birthday! I wish I could have been there. Sounds like you had a great time, and how fun the Elizabeth and Tiffany were able to come out and celebrate with you.
Post a Comment