*I love this girl. She is so much fun!
*She refuses to take a binkie, but loves to suck on her fist and thumb.
*She is a morning girl....all smiles and coos.
*The boys call her "Sissy."
*Macks' version sounds more like "Diiiiiddy"
(in a really high pitched voice.)
*She is a great sleeper.
*When she's awake she prefers to be sitting up, not laying down....so the boppy and walker are very handy!
*She is a FABULOUS cuddler!
(Which is why my house looks the way it does....)
And I don't think that I need to mention that she has killer cheeks!!
9 comments:
oh she is soo cute! And I want to cuddle on that soft chocolate brown blanket she is laying on in the first picture! soo soft! Also, the last picture I think she looks like Bill :) love the smile :)
I NEED TO KISS THOSE CHEEKS!! Chiara, she is such a doll. I can't believe I have not seen her. What is up with that? We need a family gathering or something! How is her diaper rash? I hope you found something that works and it is getting better. That is the worst. What a cutie!
SO CUTE! I totally think she looks like your other boys. (from pics anyway -- but i know you said she doesn't) LOVE those CHEEKS! can't wait to kiss them! XOXO from her Aunt Tissy.
i love this girl too!! so fetching cute! but ummm now that is summer did you forget to mention that i will be watching all 4 kids on wednesdays and thursdays?! : )
oh i love my marley moooooo soooooo much!i can't wait to come home and play!
She is such a cutie! It is time for a BBQ....
She is a little plump-cheeked angel! I think she looks a lot lke Madden.
I love my Marley girl! She gets bigger every time I see her
Can you please sqeeze those cheeks for me and give them tons and tons of kisses, since I am not there to do it myself.
Post a Comment