Saturday, May 2, 2009

My little Bobcat



Mason earned his Bobcat award in scouts last month. He was so proud of himself and so excited to get his face painted.
Way to go Mase...we love you!




10 comments:

Mike and Chelsi said...

that is so awesome!!! they are so cute i cant believe how big max is!!

Caddy Haycock said...

Your kids are so cute! I love them all.

Tiffany W. said...

Mason looks like he is straining a bit to keep Marley up! hahahha! Love them all!

mIcHeLLe said...

ha!! Love poor Marley hangin on in this picture! Cute kids....oh, and tell your sister Caddy...that we found a caterpillar in our yard today and the kids came up with the name "Caddy" for it....and then when it turns into a butterfly, it's going to be called "Flutter"... :)

Cooper Family said...

Mason, You already outrank your dad in scouts! Congratulations!

Jill said...

Go Mase! He looks good with face paint :) I love the family pic at the bottom. Macks looks adorable!

Shayna said...

i think our ward might need some tips from your ward on how to make scouting fun. who is our lame scout leader anyway?
oh yeah, me. no wonder.

Kelli said...

The #1 reason I want a boy is to make a stupid pine wood derby car...SERIOUSLY!!! I would be so sad if that day never comes. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

mle said...

Ahhhh scouts-soooo much fun, I cant wait:) And I love those B-ball pictures of Mason too-very professional looking. Miss you guys

Cailey & Brady said...

ha the strips are not straight which explains that billy did they bahahaha chiara would NOT do crooked lines. duh cute kids i am so lucky to have four adorable little nieces and nephews!