Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

We have a fun family tradition with my dad's side of the family on Memorial Day. We go to Herriman for a yummy breakfast put on by the Lions Club....and then the kids run wild at the park. We were happy for sunny weather this year....it seems like the past few years it has been rainy and cold.

Caddy, Mason, and Papa

Me, Marley, Aunt Caddy, and Aunt Carly

These two sweaty mongrels played frisbee and football with all the guys...



Macks really wanted to climb this tree like his big brothers....so we assisted him a little....


but once he was up...he decided he didn't like it so much....


I thought a lot about my Grandpa Gordon, my Aunt Jan, and my brother Cody today. As hard as it is to be separated from loved ones....I feel so grateful for the knowledge of eternal families.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great time down there in Herriman. I'm glad I'm now part of this yearly tradition. I love your kids! So cute!