We love this kid! Bill and I have been commenting lately (secretly of course) that Macks is our favorite child. But then we remember that we have said that about every one of our kids around age 2. They are just so much fun! Everything is new and exciting to them. I love to watch their face light up as they learn something new, hear a new noise, say a new word, or finally get what they want.
The other day I was running out the door to Mason's baseball game when I decided I needed to go to the bathroom first. Macks followed me into the bathroom (I haven't gone to the bathroom by myself for a good 8+ years....) and sat down on his little potty that he LOVES to sit on FULLY DRESSED (he doesn't even want to entertain the idea of doing it the right way.) I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures and being a few more minutes late to the baseball game.



5 comments:
Too cute for his own britches!!!
LOVE THE LAST PICTURE!!!! SO ADORABLE
All your kids are your favorite at age two!??! Want another one? Cuz I have one I can ship you TODAY!!! He is my hardest child right now and drives me bonkers... but we love the little booger. ;)
He is way too precious.
I love Macks too! He is such a cutie and is so much fun! I love these pictures War.
Post a Comment