Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thank goodness it's summer time....

....because I am growing a little tired of seeing this sight!!
(Macks has no idea what he is doing, but when he sees his brothers with a D.S. in their hand....he needs to have one too!)




Call me a mean mom, but I just talked to the mothers of my boys closest Pokemon geeks...I mean friends...and we are working together to BAN the D.S's for the summer!!

8 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

oh I am soooo in with the ban!! Jill too!! :) Yesterday was our first official day cutting back......I haven't seen my boys' faces for so long....only the tops of their head! ha! Love the picture where the boys' Pokemon "EVOLVED" or whatever the crap they do :) figure it must have been exciting w/those expressions! ha!

Tiffany W. said...

so does that mean I should not get Connor a DS for his birthday in two weeks? I was considering it. maybe I will rethink it. :)

And for your ban... I say that lasts about two weeks TOPS... until they are in your face driving you crazy, crying that they are bored to death, and you want to take a long nap with baby girl... so you tell them not to utter antoher sound and play their stupid DS's so you can have peace of mind and sleep! :) (or at least that is how it would go in my home!:)

mIcHeLLe said...

oh Tiffany has read my mind. seriously....how about cutting back and not a ban? :)

Chiara said...

Forget both of you!! Michelle...you HAVE to ban with me!! Maybe we can say they can play during LATE NIGHTS only if you won't go cold turkey with me!

I grounded Mason from his D.S. last summer....and totally stuck with it....100% for 2 1/2 months....it IS possible. Hard, yes. But POSSIBLE!!

Cailey & Brady said...

ah how i love my little boys they are so dang cute!even though they are nerds i still love them!

colterhaycock said...

Hahaha - How do you expect them to compete in the world Pokemon championship if they don't get as much practice in as possible?

Just shatter their dreams...

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

What the hell's a DS?

Love Dad

Chiara said...

Dad,
A DS is a dual-screen handheld game consule....you bought them for the boys for their birthday...or should I say, MOM bought them since you have no idea what they are! hahah! ;)-